Lottarock Farm

Lottarock Farm

22 May 2013

Ireland Day Ten

As no one of our group was flying out of Shannon Airport today, we took a more leisurely drive to the airport and revisited a couple of places we'd been before.  The weather was vastly improved, of course, now that we couldn't avail ourselves of it. Still we did see some sheep enjoying themselves and the like.

The traffic was much greater than when Peter picked us up on the Sunday of the 12th, however, we made good time and checked into the various hotels in Shannon.  As Peter was continuing to his home via Limerick he asked if I'd like a ride there and I could take a taxi back. I took him up on his offer and I had fun wandering around this historic city, which is only 900 or so years old (not counting the Viking settlement 300 years older than that) and then came back to the hotel.

As I have an early morning flight, I'm outta here! Hope you all had fun reading the blog.

Steve

Baaaaye Steve, we hope you had fun!

Out the van window

St. Mary's Cathedral, Limerick

Limerick Street Scene

Another street

King John's Castle

Irish Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment