Lottarock Farm

Lottarock Farm

15 July 2010

Adventures with the Family

We are all enjoying wonderful weather, temps in the upper 60's - low 70's and clear blue skies. What a great time for my sister and my two nieces to visit. They love the beach and we've been to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and the Crystal Castle, which sounds worse than it really is (poor marketing). We've driven the hinterland and the coast and we'll be taking a bit of a journey next week to see more sights. Today it is surfing lessons for my sister and niece, Julia. I've a bit of a bum wing so no surfing for me - plus I can't see without glasses so I'd be very dangerous on the water.

Lorikeet at Currumbin

Julia at Tallow Beach

Petting the Koala at Currumbin

More of the Currumbin koala


Happy Days!

Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment