Lottarock Farm

Lottarock Farm

15 July 2012

A Long and Mixed Day

To paraphrase Dickens, "It was the best of trips, it was the worst of trips."

The flight was fine until we landed and my luggage had decided to take its own vacation.  So, after hours of waiting and searching and multitudes of personnel involved. I was reacquainted with my bags.

By then, however, our groups original plans had been disrupted and I was the goat. Oh well, at least I wasn't the only one whose bags had gone walkabout.

Iceland is beautiful and raw, or visa versa depending upon the weather.  The number of images I made are plentiful but as disk space is a premium, I'm saving the vast majority until I get back home.

We we up until 1 a.m. photographing the 3 hour sunset and after 5 hours sleep I feel half dead, half alive and no amount of caffeine seems to do the job.  I guess we'll sleep when we get a rain day.

I'm not sure what today will bring but I'm sure we'll find a few good images so stay tuned!


This is the view from where we are staying!

No comments:

Post a Comment